Family Pic August 2012

Family Pic August 2012

Friday, August 20, 2010

The first 2 weeks...

OK, so these first couple weeks with 3 kids has been quite a change...at least bigger than we thought going from 2 to 3 would be.  It's been terrific & trying, fun & frustrating, marvelous & mayhem, cool & crazy, tremendous & tiring.  (The boys are every second word of those examples).

Hey people, thanks very much for the visits, the gifts, the calls, the packages, the cards and notes of encouragement, and the e-mails and comments!  Much appreciated.


Comments from the peanut gallery:

Angie - I feel like I'm in a daze and this has been 1 really, really long day.  But I am enthralled with little Araya Hope, and I think she was worth the pain now.  I am not 100% on that yet though.

Todd - Week 1: Hmm, well this will be interesting...I will be spending a lot of time looking after these boys.  Well, I am up for the challenge.  I can do this.  It'll be fun!

           Week 2:  Who signed me up for this parental leave jazz?  When can I go back to work?

Truan - I wanna hold the baby (repeat 4x).  Hey dad, wanna go downstairs with me and play semis? (repeat many times each day).

Trusty - Da-da.  Da-da.  (Repeat every 30 seconds, and every time he sees da-da or a picture of dada or any male {i.e. the dude on the Bee Maid honey jar for example}).

Araya - Zzzzzz.....waaaaaaaaaahhhhh!  (repeat)


Enjoy the pics!


Proud Great-Gramma!
Proud Mama!
Proud Gramma!
Proud Nana!
Psalm 127:2: "...He grants sleep to those He loves." 
  



I wanna hold the baby!

Aunty Becky has her crashed...nice beret little girl!
Come on dad, nobody messes with..."the do"!
Super-Trusty
Dada had a birthday

Sleep with one eye open...

Cute hat little buddy - maybe a little tight?

Good cake!

I second that motion...

Snuggles with Mom

Thank you for the strategically placed cloth mommy!

Got the 90 degree tilt going...

OK everyone...Let's at least make it look like we are enjoying this!

5 comments:

  1. Love and kisses to all! Such a beautiful little family. :) - Auntie Faify

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Pictures!! Thanks Ang. Your kids are sooo cute and you look really good too. It will get better.............eventually! LOL! Keep the updates coming!!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe. Could Araya actually be getting CUTER? I love her. And I love that picture of Trustin's hair. LOL. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Todd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep em coming!! How did you all do tonight?! Hee hee! You are awesome parents! You make a good team! Love you all! Auntie S

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful looking family Ang. Nice pics and you look great! Brenda (from High school)

    ReplyDelete